Fredrika Johnsoni elämä
tiistai 27. marraskuuta 2012
The last autumn day
Ja viimeinen kotona opiskeltu arkipäivä myös. Loppuviikon pidän lomaa ja lähden iloiselle palkintomatkalle Tukholmaan Lempin kanssa. Tänään vielä aurinko paistaa, mutta huomenna kuulemma tulee talvi. Syksy on ollut mahtava, olen tosi kiitollinen, että olen saanut rauhassa opiskella ja nauttia kotielämästä. Reippaana ja iloisena on myös mukava palata töihin.
They say, that the winter is coming tomorrow. This is also the last studing day at home this week, since I'm having a tiny holiday in Stockholm with my friend Lempi starting tomorrow. Today the sun is shining and it is a beautiful autumn day. I'm so grateful for being able to study at home for three months and to enjoy this peaceful life at home and in the garden. Feeling so good I'm also happy to go back to work.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
2 kommenttia:
A snow storm - oh my. It's turned very cold here in the UK and this time last year we did have snow, but I'm not sure if we will have some that soon.
Take care and keep warm,
Nina x
ps. I did try to send you a reply via email, but I received a Mail Delivery failure notice. N x
Thank You Nina <3 we had snow already in October, but it melt away. Tomorrow it may snow 10-20 cm. My email is johnson.fredrika@gmail.com, I'm sorry if it didn't work. Have a nice evening too, enjoy the late autumn days! I loved your beach photos.
Lähetä kommentti