This year 2013 changed our lives more than I could've imagine. At spring we found out that there will be a a baby in our family by the end of this year. I couldn't really work in the garden, I just had to enjoy it. I had my 40 th birthday and my father had his 70th birthday. I graduated from the university and our life got so much easier. We got new chicken, but lost the mice brothers. We buried them under the apple tree. It was a good raspberry year. There was many precious moments and trips with friends and family. This was a great year, thank you <3
Fredrika Johnsoni elämä
sunnuntai 29. joulukuuta 2013
Vuosi 2013 Year 2013
This year 2013 changed our lives more than I could've imagine. At spring we found out that there will be a a baby in our family by the end of this year. I couldn't really work in the garden, I just had to enjoy it. I had my 40 th birthday and my father had his 70th birthday. I graduated from the university and our life got so much easier. We got new chicken, but lost the mice brothers. We buried them under the apple tree. It was a good raspberry year. There was many precious moments and trips with friends and family. This was a great year, thank you <3
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)





2 kommenttia:
Säteilevältä näytät syksyn kuvassa. Siunattua uutta vuotta, voimia ja iloa elämän uusiin haasteisiin. Salaisuudenkin jaan; jos kaikki menee hyvin, syntyy perheeseemme pieni kasipallo kesän lopulla.
Paljon haleja, toivottavasti nähdään tänä vuonna jossain vaiheessa! <3
Pieta
Hei ihanaa, onnea <3 meidän on pakko nähdä keväämmällä kun tulen sinne päin. Mennään huomenna hakemaan vauvaa :) Siunattua vuutta vuotta teille koko perheelle!
Lähetä kommentti