Viime yönä kylämme yllä riehui valtava ukkosmyrsky, joka kesti tunteja. Ihmettelimme salamoita kissojen kanssa, ne valaisivat pimeän yön ja nukkuvat pellot. Tänään mies poimi ensimmäiset valkoherukat ja keitin niistä mehua pihan vadelmien, mansikoiden ja raparperin kanssa. Vaaleanpunaiset liljat kukkivat ja monta muuta kaunotarta, joille minulla ei ole nimeä.
Last night there was a huge thunderstorm. It lit up the whole village, fields and the dark night. We slept curtains open with the kittens, so we could see the lightning. Today hubby picked the first whitecurrants and I cooked some juice of them with strawberries, raspberries and rhubarb from our garden. The pink lilies are in bloom and so are many other beautiful ones. I'm just lacking their names.
Ingrid the Chicken has been sick today, she won't eat or do the normal chicken moves. She is like a big fluffy ball of feathers. Judit, my favourite chicken, is posing to you beautifully.
Ingrid-kana on ollut kipeänä tänään, se ei suostu syömään tai nokkimaan ja vain seisoo pyöreänä höyhenpallona. Judit, suosikki-kanaseni, sen sijaan poseeraa sulokkaasti.
4 kommenttia:
Onpa onnellisia kuvia!!!!
Oo tuo mehu kuulostaa ihanalta <3. Niisku
Thanks for visiting my blog! Love you cats, I'm a real cat lover too! I'm a big fan of gardening as well rather a lot of slugs in mine at the moment, they are very well fed!!! Ada :)
Pohdiskelija; kiitos!
Niisku; siitä tuli kyllä toimiva setti.
Ada; Thank you for visiting back! Love those hair balls too, they're adorable and terrible at the same time. They get so crazy and wild sometimes. Good luck with your garden, I hope you'll get rid of your visitors soon.
Lähetä kommentti