Fredrika Johnsoni elämä

Fredrika Johnsoni elämä

maanantai 22. lokakuuta 2012

Helsinki-day


Lauantaina kävimme miehen kanssa retkipäivällä Helsingissä. Puistot olivat keltaisinaan vaahteroita ja oli tosi kaunista. Tavanomainen haikeus iski minuun. Ystävän kanssa kahville uuteen kahvilaan, lounas lempiravintolassamme, Helsingin ydinkeskusta. Vaikka jupisin miehelle Helsinki-ikävääni, minun oli myös pakko todeta, etten haluaisi asua siellä enää. - Niin, kun et voisi pitää kanoja, mies totesi. Jestas, miten läpinäkyvä minusta on tullut.

On Saturday we made a trip to Helsinki, my husband and I. The centrum was golden of maple leafs and it was soooo beautiful. I started my usual I miss Helsinki-speach. Imagine a meeting with a friend in a nice new cafe, lunch at our favourite restaurant, the whole city of Helsinki right there. I had to say to him though that I could no longer live in Helsinki. - I know, he said. You couldn't have the chickens.
Darn, I'm becoming too obvious.

2 kommenttia:

...Nina Nixon... kirjoitti...

Such lovely chickens - almost pure white?

Nina x

Fredrika Johnson kirjoitti...

Thank you Nina <3 yes they are, just a normal hybrid leghorn-chicken. Two of them, Agnes and Judit have a problems with feathers on their private areas, but Ingrid is real a beauty with her fluffy feathers. She looks like a bowl of whipped cream. We were going to have brown chickens this year but we got these ladies. I kinda grew into loving them.